Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Who...me? I wasn't "nosing" around in the horse pasture...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

3 comments to Who...me? I wasn't "nosing" around in the horse pasture...:

Becoming Catholic said...

Caught with hand in the cookie jar, so to speak...what a cute picture!

Di said...

Annette,
Your Chicago trip sounded like great fun. You packed it full of events, that is for sure. We love Gibson's as well. Yummy place! So many fantastic places to eat in "The Windy City".
It was wonderful seeing you at P.E.O. as well. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we will see more of you dear. You have been missed!!!! HUGS, di

Anonymous said...

I loved this picture! I had to tell you that our former next door neighbors' dog was also Deeoji. I thought it was so cute and hadn't heard it before.
It was so good to see you at PEO looking absolutely wonderful. Your smile just lights up a whole room! I'm so glad you're feeling better and ready to get out in the warmer weather.
Love, Donna