Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A Couple of Things...

Friday, March 21, 2008
Before I forget, please set your Tivo's to record Montel Williams on March 25th. The show is on real-life medical mysteries. One of the stories is suppose to be about a young lady with pulmonary hypertension. It was previously shown on the Discovery Health channel (that I don't have) and then was replayed on TLC. I recorded it (it aired at 1:00 a.m.) and watched it later. It was absolutely fabulous! If you want to get a better idea of what this disease is all about, I would highly recommend watching the show.

I'm thinking of going "computer-free" for a couple of days. I've been a little more tired than "normal" lately and have been a bit grouchy about being ill. So, I'm thinking of taking a little break and focus on my family this weekend and what Easter is really about. I need to take some time and get out of my own mind and focus on what Jesus Christ did for us and how grateful I am just to be alive.

That being said, I would like to wish everyone a very happy Easter. Remember, there are no calories in chocolate during a holiday.

Thanks for reading.

annette

5 comments to A Couple of Things...:

Becoming Catholic said...

Happy Easter to you too Annette :) Take some time and get some rest...we will all be here.

Di said...

Happy Easter to you and your family. I think a break is a grand idea. Everyone deserves to change their focus and come back to it when YOU are ready.
Hugs, di

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you..too!! Enjoy the family..Only chocolate has no calories?? I thought nothing had calories on holidays.LOL
Will be here when you get back:))
Take care
Hugs,
Jen

Colleen said...

Thank you for the chocolate reminder, I shall eat tons of it tomorrow! LOL! I wish you and your family a Happy Easter!
Love,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a very Happy Easter! Just take a break and concentrate on you now. We all pray you'll be feeling better soon.
Love, Donna