Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Sunday Night Movie Review!

Sunday, February 24, 2008
Rod and I tried to go to "Vantage Point" but it was so full we weren't sure we'd be able to sit together. So, instead we went to see "Jumper." I would have to sum "Jumper" using the word "strange." It's kind of a combination of that old TV show "Sliders," "Star Trek" and some goofy FBI movie. The only real positive thing I can say about it is that Samuel L. Jackson and Diane Lane were in it. Although neither one of them were on the screene long enough to make it worth while. I'm afraid I'll have to give it 4/8 puppy paws down.

My sister and I went to "Definitely, Maybe" yesterday with that cute little Abigail Breslin from "Little Miss Sunshine." This was a complete "chick-flick" with a nice little story-line. We both greatly enjoyed it and I would give it 6/8 puppy paws up.

I'm watching the Academy Awards while I'm typing this. Good Heaven's its' a boring show! I think I'm going to mix my medicine and go to bed!!

Thanks for reading.
Annette

1 comments to Sunday Night Movie Review!:

Becoming Catholic said...

I stopped watching award shows years ago...I am so tired of celebrities awardgint themselves :) I want to see that movie you liked and I want to see "Penelope" this weekend...looks good. Take care and stay warm.