Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Never mind...my phriend is gone....

Thursday, February 14, 2008
She had a massive stroke and passed away today. Her family was with her. It was a shock to her family and the medical personnel. Her condition had become stable and they had the bleeding under control. Her husband is going to have an autopsy done.

4 comments to Never mind...my phriend is gone....:

paula54 said...

Annette I'm so sorry about Sue. I just read on the message board about her. What a shock. Thinking of you. Love, paula

Di said...

Annette,
I am so sorry to hear that you lost a dear friend. I only wish I had words to comfort you and her family. It is such a difficult time for all.
Praying for all of you, HUGS, di

Becoming Catholic said...

I share your sadness. I miss her as well and I am in shock.

Kristi said...

Annette,
Today was a sad day for me when I finally got caught up on the boards. Sue and I shared emails from time to time. Your not alone, I will miss her too. She was an awesome lady.
Love
Kristi