Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008
I went outside today!! The temperatures jumped up to the mid 30's with wind chill's in the mid 20's!! It was an absolute HEAT WAVE!! So, I:
1. went out to the garage with THE GARAGE DOOR UP!
and
2. stayed in the garage with THE GARAGE DOOR UP!
while I
3. bagged up our cans, plastic a newspapers from the last month for recycling
then
4. I drove to the recycle center and GOT OUT OF MY CAR WITHOUT HAVING MY LUNGS HURTING! and dropped off the cans, plastic and paper
then
5. I drove to Starbucks and got a grande caramel frappaccino lite
then
6. I drove to the gas station and filled my car, STAYING OUTSIDE OF THE CAR AND HELD THE GAS NOZZLE WITHOUT MY LUNGS HURTING!
then
7. got my car washed
then
8. I went home and took a nap!!

What a fabulous gift from Mother Nature!
And, by the way, obviously I wasn't the only tired one! This is Haver doing his tightrope sleeping act!







Thanks for reading.
Annette

3 comments to Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!:

Wendy's Mom said...

LOL!! OH MY GOSH! He is absolutely adorable. He had personality plus!! LOL!!

Glad you had a warmer day. It was nice here too and we deserved it after the storms we had the last 2 days.

I will keep praying for the weather to stay warm.

Love,
Sheila

Colleen said...

Whooo hooo, heat wave!! We're supposed to have one tomorrow. About the same temps you had today! I plan on going out to pay my rent and to Walmart for some things! Gotta love when we celebrate 30 degree weather! LOL
Love,
Colleen :)

paula54 said...

It was fabulous today! I worked all morning then went to Lincoln shopping. Had to take advantage of the heat wave. Tomorrow won't be so nice. What a hound you have. He must make you laugh alot. I get to doggy sit for Zeke Friday nite and Saturday nite. Troy is in a wedding and I don't want Zeke to be in his kennel that long. So he's coming to my house. Yeah!!