Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Puppy Progress!!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
We (Asa, Haver and I) actually had about 2 hours of inside quiet time tonight!! Plus, Asa actually walked to the door to be let out to "do his business!!"
So, life is good at the Markin house!

Not much else is happening here, except that it's been ridiculously cold! I try not to go anywhere with this frigid weather, but even opening the door to let the puppies out make my lungs hurt. But tomorrow is suppose to be the beginning of a big warm-up week! So, instead of high's in the single digits, we'll have highs in the 40's!!

Well, it's time to go mix my Flolan. I hope you all had a great day. Thanks for reading.
Annette



Let sleeping Havers lie!!



Let sleeping surgery residents and Asas lie!!

2 comments to Puppy Progress!!:

Colleen said...

I love the pictures! Haver and Asa look like they've been a part of your family forever. :) It's been bitterly cold the past 2 days here, too. Today is colder...only 14 degrees! The sun is out, but it's deceiving!! We will be getting a "warm-up" too, thank goodness! Keep warm, Annette! Wear a scarf over your face to let those cute doggies out!
*hugs*
Colleen :)

Sue "T" said...

Hi Annette,
Haver and Asa are so precious. And, tell Asa I am so proud of him that he went to the door to go out to do his potty work. Good boy!! How is Haver doing?
You make sure you are all bundled up when you go out and cover your nose and mouth so the cold air does not get to your lungs.
I missed the really cold weather, we were at my daughters house and it did not get nearly as cold there in Ohio as here near Pittsburgh, I hear. Of course, I didn't have to go out the entire week we were there either.
It's supposed to go to almost 60 on Monday. Such crazy weather!!!
I got home today from my daughters and today was a little sad that we had to leave. But, I will feel better today.
Many hugs and blessings,
Sue :-)