Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I am SERIOUSLY a lucky woman!

Thursday, January 24, 2008
I've been going a little nuts with this weather as many people have. Yesterday, the doorbell rang and I was presented with a dozen beautiful pink roses. The card said, "Feeling cooped up? Love, Rod"
How lucky am I?

4 comments to I am SERIOUSLY a lucky woman!:

Di said...

Wow, that husband of yours sure knows how to brighten up a day. How very sweet! They say it is actually going to feel like a heat wave this week-end. Can't wait!
hugs, di

Colleen said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! You ARE lucky, my friend! You have such a wonderful hubby! Those roses are beautiful!
Love,
Colleen :)

Wendy's Mom said...

You definitely are a lucky woman. Most women including myself would love to have a hubby like yours. He truly does love you. Now when you get mad at him in a few days remember this day. Okay?? LOL!! I am sure he is still a man just like they all are.

Love,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Rod is an absolute angel! He knew just what you needed right now.

I'll be anxious to hear how the volunteering went. I know it will be a great way for you to feel you're contributing to something that you truly love.

Take care!
Love, Donna