Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Movie Review Time!

Friday, January 11, 2008
Rod and I went to "The Bucket List" with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson last night. It is a fabulous movie! Freeman and Nicholson acted like a team that has been working together their whole lives! It was funny, touching, thought-provoking and a couple of times it came close to being sad (but not too close because I won't pay money to cry when I can do it at home for free). I would not recommend it though if you have recently lost someone close to you, especially if they passed away from cancer. I don't want to spoil the movie for you, but I do not want some of you walking into the movie and get blind-sighted.

On another note, I've been dragging a little bit. I've had lots of trouble getting to sleep the last couple of nights. I've also had some recent weight gain. It is probably the Addison's and I'll probably need to decrease my steroids for a couple of days. I tell you, if it's not one thing, it's another.

On a third note, I have a sweet yellow lab sleeping on my lap. Life is good.

Thanks for reading.

Annette

1 comments to Movie Review Time!:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better and even good enough to get out in this cold to see a movie. I want to see that, too, but last night we saw "The Great Debaters" and loved it.
Take it easy this week. If you're up to PEO, I'd be happy to pick you up. Just let me know.
Love, Donna