Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Another quick "hello!"

Friday, December 14, 2007
I've been working all day on getting ready for the big party tomorrow! The puppies have been great (no accidents) and I'm really pooped and my lungs are really tired. I spent way too much time sneaking around without my O2 today. (I was just being a dope. I'd do something that was out of reach of the concentrator tubing and was too lazy to get the Inogen..portable concentrator..out and use it.) So, aching lungs are in direct correlation to me being a knucklehead!
So, I'm going to bed while Rod finishes up baking his cinnamon rolls. I have waited long enough for the first batch to finish so I can get one. They are soooooo delicious!!
OK,goodnight. Don't let the bedbugs bite!
Thanks for reading.
Annette

2 comments to Another quick "hello!":

paula54 said...

Hi Annette.
You're probably pooped after your party. So sorry I didn't make it in. First the snow then me. My friend Chris was going to come with me so we waited to see if the roads would clear off. Then my back started hurting very bad. I thought I had hurt it coughing so hard all week. But it isn't getting better. In fact it's worse. Feels sort of like kidney stones. Who knows. I'll go to the dr. Monday. See you soon. Paula

Annette said...

Oh sweetie! Please don't wait until Monday! If it's kidney stones you might want to get in sooner than later. I'm glad you didn't try the roads. One of my friends ended up in a ditch on her way here! PLEASE go into the ER if you don't get better and then PLEASE let me know, ok?
Annette