Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Wackyville!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Well, Rod and I have decided to once again, "Carpe Diem!" and use this period of my feeling so well, to take another trip. We have pretty much decided that as long as I'm feeling well, we're going to take the trips that we planned on taking during our retirement years. So, on Friday we are flying to Barcelona, Spain to get on a Mediterranean cruise! We will be going to Italy, France, Greece and even Croatia! We're even going to "meet" a woman I've spoken online with who also has PH and who is also on Flolan! (the medicine I get through the central line) She lives about an hour away from Barcelona! So, on Sunday, Rod and I are going to have brunch with Marta and her boyfriend before we get on the boat! Crazy wonderful, isn't it?
Also adding to "Wackyville" is the fact that we are only about 6 weeks away from our 2nd annual Phenomenal Hope for a Cure fundraiser! I'm trying to get things taken care of before I leave that should be taken care of by the time we get back from our trip! But, I have found out that we will have internet access while we're on the ship, so I know I can work on some things if I need to.
Since we will have internet access, I'm hoping I'll be able to update my blog with trip activities and maybe even some photos! In the meantime, maybe this picture will keep you all smiling.
Thanks for reading.

Annette

6 comments to Wackyville!:

Sue "T" said...

Annette,
Oh my gosh, that is totally amazing!! I am glad that you are not putting these trips off. You take advantage of these trips while you are feeling good. It was not so long ago that you were so ill and by the Grace of God, the physicians found out what was going on and you started to get better.
I wish you a wonderful and safe trip. How long will you be gone?
That cruise is going to be incredible, please take lots of pictures and enjoy every minute you and Rod have together there.
God Bless You Both,
Much love and hugs,
Sue :-)

Colleen said...

Wow, Annette! I hope you and Rod have a fantastic trip!! Hopefully you will have time to update us with your wonderful excursions, but I completely understand if you don't get to it! Have a fun time, my dear!!
*HUGS*
Colleen :)

paula54 said...

This is fantastic news. Enjoy every minute! I love Charlies picture. Who will be doggy sitting? I've got Carie and Chads dog for the week. They flew to AZ. I'll have her again next week as they go to watch his brother Chris play football for the Buffalo Bills. Take care my friend. Later, Paula

Jacqniel said...

You have a wonderful trip! It sounds divine.
My caption for Charlie's pic is
'Pass the remote'.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://domyfyle.mindnmagick.com/jibopok.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://kypasuwyle.arcadepages.com/vylymehe.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life