Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Just a quick one!

Saturday, September 15, 2007
I wanted to just drop a quick note to thank all of you for your prayers, kind words and support with the passing of my phriend Eileen. I know that God never promised us a life free of problems. But, He did promise to stand with us as we face these problems. I feel His presence so strongly when I have all of you helping me to stay strong. Thank you.

Speaking of strong, our beloved Huskers are going to need something stronger than corn to win this game against USC tonight! We're having some friends over for dinner and to watch the game. Let's just hope that we can walk away with very few injuries and a little bit of our dignity! I am such a supportive fair-weather fan!!

GO BIG RED!!

Thanks for reading.
Annette

1 comments to Just a quick one!:

Jacqniel said...

Go Big Red! Pleeeaaasee!!!!????
:-)