Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Pulmonary Hypertension Story on TV Tonight!

Sunday, November 29, 2009
If you are in the Omaha area, Fox 42 will be airing the story on pulmonary hypertension they did with interviews with my ph doctor, Dr. Austin Thompson and myself. It is to be aired sometime during their 9:00 program.
I'm going to try to remember to record it and, if it's any good, I'll try to figure out how to post it on here sometime.

I'll be back later for a "proper posting."

Thanks for checking in.
Annette

2 comments to Pulmonary Hypertension Story on TV Tonight!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cutie :))
Great job on your interview..Hopefully you can post the link later..
Hope you and the fam had a great Thanksgiving..
Take care..HUGS :))

Di said...

I am so disappointed, I didn't read your post in time to catch your interview. I am sure you did great, but would love to see it.
hugs, di