Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Another Nebraska Game and ANOTHER WIN!!!

Saturday, November 14, 2009
Nebraska is continuing their winning streak (knocking on wood as I type). If they win their game this next Saturday then they get to play for the Big 12 championship! The football nerds are pretty psyched here in Nebraska!



The game was in Kansas this week and was televised on ABC. But, I ended up sleeping through most of it! I did wake up in time to see the last two touchdowns. You know I must have been really pooped to sleep through a Nebraska game! The reason you ask? Having some lunch with some high school girlfriends, I answer!

It was nice getting a chance to get caught up with "the girls" lives and the happenings of their families. It's also very odd to think that we graduated over 35 years ago!! In case you were wondering, yes, I was a child prodigy. I graduated from high school when I was 6 years old. It was a bit of a challenge. But, when you're brilliant, you're brilliant....




We were suppose to go to dinner with a group of friends tonight. But I am so dragging my rear-end due to the socializing at lunch. Ever since I got sick, it seems that my body can only handle one big outing a day. It is one of the most frustrating aspects of PH, at least for me. (everyone is different...) I was especially bummed today since I had just done so well on the exercise echo. I made the assumption that if my pressures had gone down to the "normal" range at rest, then I might be able to be a bit more active. But, the numbers are still elevated with activity and I guess I just proved that test to be true...crap.

Oh well, a night at home with the "Prozac Brothers" is not a bad thing.

Asa, getting ready to enjoy a late-night snack!



Haver "sitting" on Daddy's lap!



Well, that's it for tonight. It's time for the Flolan mix!
Thanks for reading.

Annette

0 comments to Another Nebraska Game and ANOTHER WIN!!!: