Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Sorry that I've been such a bad blogger!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I have absolutely no excuse. I have an idea of what it is....(if you are a man, close your eyes)I think I'm a little low in the estrogen department, if you catch my drift. I'm a bit emotional, but mostly just unmotivated and completely brainless! I can sit for hours and literally stare at the TV. I'm not talking about watching "good" shows like, "All My Children." I'm talking about staring at the TV while watching shows like, "I Survived a Japanese Game Show!" Someone will call to visit and I can't come up with simple words like, "dinner," "vacation" and "frustrated." Pathetic, huh? Well, it should be better in a few days. If not, then, well....I did kind of like that Japanese Game Show show...show show? Crap!




Thanks for reading the words of a brainless estrogen challenged woman.

Annette

1 comments to Sorry that I've been such a bad blogger!:

Di said...

You crack me up...........we can all understand what you are talking about. Just wanted you to know you are not alone!
hugs, di