Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Still in the hospital...feel free to start the jokes....

Tuesday, October 23, 2007
The gallon of disgusting stuff wasn't strong enough for my "system" evidently because when I woke up from sedation, I was told that I was going to have to stay another night and drink some different kind of disgusting stuff. They did do the upper GI part and things looked good (at least I think that's what they said...I hope I wasn't dreaming that part....).
So, I have already had tonight's "cocktail" and I've been "busy" since I drank it 2 hours ago. I have to have another "cocktail" tomorrow morning at 5:00 and then hopefully have the procedure done early and be able to go home.
I heard the weather was nice today and I am seriously bummed (sorry, pun intended) that I missed it. Butt (:)) I've heard on the tv that it's going to be nice again tomorrow. So, hopefully I can get out of this joint and at least crack (:)) the car window on the way home and get some fresh air!!
Thanks for reading.
annette

1 comments to Still in the hospital...feel free to start the jokes....:

Jacqniel said...

That is a 'bummer'! Hope everything came out well today :-)