Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I'm home, and quite honestly, I feel rotten

Thursday, October 25, 2007
I don't know if it was being in the hospital since Monday, having it take FOUR HOURS for the discharge paperwork, the fact that I had to drink and "you-know-what" for basically three days, having two colonoscopies or getting zapped with a whole bunch of extra steroids along with IV fluids for three days (equals lots of water retention) because of the Addison's Disease, but I feel rotten. The good news among all of this whining is that I only had one very small polyp and it's history.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for being here and to let you know I'm home.

much love
annette

4 comments to I'm home, and quite honestly, I feel rotten:

paula54 said...

Hi Annette.
So glad you're home! Hopefully now you can focus on the fund raiser. My niece Carie, saw an article about it in the paper. She will be sitting at our table this year. She's coming out here for a visit Saturday. We're all so excited. She's PREGNANT!!!! This will be my sisters first grandchild. Hope you're feeling better. Love, Paula

Anonymous said...

Take a few days to just REST! Too bad you had to go through such a huge ordeal!!!! That would wear anyone out!

I am so glad you were able to take that wonderful trip To Europe. Am enjoying your descriptions and pictures.

Hope you are feeling your spunky self soon!
Becky

Sue "T" said...

Annette,
Honey, I am so sorry to hear the huge ordeal you have been through. Thank goodness its over and you are home.
Please just rest and take it easy for a few days, that is very tiring and there was ALOT TAKEN OUT OF YOU, hehe. I know, you are not in a joking mood.
You just put your feet up and cuddle with your dog.
We are going to Heather's tomorrow for 8 days. I have her computer to check the message board, etc., so here's hoping you will be feeling better the next time I am on.
Much love and many hugs and blessings,
Sue :-)

Jacqniel said...

So glad you figured that one out! It is frustrating how many times thing like that get missed - I am so glad you were on your toes!
Hey - I never got an invite to the fundraiser - even though I got a save the date magnet. Who do I contact? I would love to sit at the PEO table, too. Thanks! Love ya! Jacque