Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Honoring and remembering my friend Jacque!

Monday, November 26, 2007
I would like to thank all who have read yesterday's post and those who either responded here or who sent me an email. Your kind words and understanding mean so much. So, I've been trying to figure out all day what I could do to honor and remember Jacque. I made a donation to the Naivasha Women's Hospital in Kenya fund in her honor, but I kept thinking that I could do more. It needed to be something simple but important. I was preparing my things to go to bible study tonight (which I need to get going to so I won't be late...:) ) and it dawned on me the perfect thing I could do to honor and remember Jacque! I'm going to do my best to post at least a little bit on my blog every day! It was Jacque that helped me get set up to do a blog. It was Jacque who guided me on how to add pictures! It was Jacque that gently "nagged" me to go ahead and write just a little every day, but I never seemed to get it done. It was Jacque who blogged every single day, even when "The Beast" was doing it's damage. So, in honor of Jacque, I will do my best to get on here every day. You are loved and missed, Jacque! I will try to do you proud.
Now, I better get my butt in gear! It's really bad form to be late for bible study!!
much love
Annette

2 comments to Honoring and remembering my friend Jacque!:

Colleen said...

Annette, I'm very sorry about the loss of your friend. But what a wonderful way to try to do something in her memory. I am sure Jacque is watching over you.
~Colleen :)

Di said...

Did you see that BIG smile from Heaven as you came up with your decision to try to post daily. So many times Jacque would share her concern with me about you and both of us were always waiting for your blog to fill us in. You made her proud did sister.
hugs, di