Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

The Three "H" Way to Create a Crabby Annette

Friday, August 17, 2007
1. HEAT-
2. HUMIDITY-
3. HORMONES-

My lungs hurt, I'm short of breath and I'm darn crabby about the whole thing!

But, on a happier note it is "Date Night" and Rod and I are going to go see the new Nicole Kidman movie, "Invaders!" It's going to be a creepy movie, but, buttered popcorn and Diet Coke makes any movie a great movie!!

Thanks for reading.
Annette

3 comments to The Three "H" Way to Create a Crabby Annette:

Jacqniel said...

The heat and humidity do a number on my lungs, too. Yuck! Enjoy that movie!

Colleen said...

Enjoy the movie, Annette! Let us know just how creepy it is!!

Neeta & Nityananda said...

Hey Annette, missed reading your blog. What an exciting vacation you had! I like your busy life full of interesting events too...thanks for sharing:) My lungs hurt also on hot and humid days. Enjoy the movie! Yum buttered movie pop corn sounds good with diet Coke.