Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Gallbladder pain!!

Monday, August 20, 2007
I had another "gallbladder attack" last night that actually has continued off and on today. I'm suppose to go to the surgery clinic tomorrow at noon to get some blood drawn and see the surgeon. I just got a call from the nurse who manages my coumadin levels. She told me not to take my coumadin tonight and to take a lovinox shot tomorrow. She's anticipating that my gallbladder is going to be taken out in the next day or two. For as much as it has been hurting, I'd be happy to take it out myself. Gallbladder surgery is suppose to be a pretty easy procedure. But, when you have ph, a central line and adrenal insufficiency, nothing is "easy." I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for reading.
Annette

0 comments to Gallbladder pain!!: