Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I'm Back!

Sunday, August 12, 2007
Rod and I returned from our fabulous trip to Seattle. We didn't get back until last night and I am playing some serious "catch-up." I will try hard to post tomorrow, but I wanted everyone to know that we are back safe and sound.
Thanks for reading.
Annette

5 comments to I'm Back!:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good trip!

Colleen said...

I'm glad you are back, Annette! I'm so happy you got to see Jas, and I'm glad she told you I said hello! hehe I can't wait to hear about your trip!
~Colleen :)

Jacqniel said...

So glad you posted - and that you are home safely!

Di said...

Welcome Home! I am sure it was a great trip but it is always good to be home again!!! Rest up and home to see you soon. hugs, di

lynda said...

Hello Mrs. Markin,
You were my son's 1st grade teacher at black elk. He is now 15. I wanted to let you know that you made a huge impact on his life.
I would love to reconnect. Feel free to email me at lynda.king@aciworlwide.com.

take care