Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Busy, busy Friday!

Friday, July 20, 2007
This was the day for socializing and eating! It started at 10:00 at the Village Inn where I met our associate pastor and his wife for coffee. I decided I needed a "small" piece of apple pie a la' mode to go with my hot tea! From there I went to La Peep and met two teacher friends, Kathy E. and Shari J. for lunch. I came home and took a two hour nap! All of that eating tends to wear a person out! Then tonight, Rod and I decided to go see Hairspray for our Friday night movie date night! Of course we had to have a hot dog and some popcorn!! The movie was hilarious! We would highly recommend it! I was a bit worried about Rod’s ability to stay focused when the opening act was a full-blown dancing and singing (even on a garbage tuck) number! His eyes were a bit glazed, but then he started warming up to it and actually really enjoyed it!

Ok, that’s it. Sorry for a boring entry, but it’s time to go to bed! Take care and love to you all!
Annette

4 comments to Busy, busy Friday!:

Sue "T" said...

Annette,
I have tried feverishly to leave you comments, but everything keeps going haywired. So, I signed up for a new name and the same password. Let's see if this works.
I love reading your blogs. They are uplifting and fun and comforting and everything all rolled into one. You give me the willpower to get off my butt and want to do things again. Last week, Bob and I went to a lake about an hour from my house on Saturday. I made hoagies and we took fresh fruit and munchies and ice tea. We found a wonderful picnic table that overlooked the lake and we just sat there all day, read, talked, played Yahtzee and Trivial Pursuit (we are game nuts, hehe), and then the next morning we got up and it was beautiful out and we decided to go back to the lake, and had a repeat of Saturday. I want to thank you for you and Rod doing all these things and you having lunch and breakfast out with friends and such, it gives me inspiration to follow suit and enjoy every day.
Thank you and God Bless You......it sure is great having you back sweetie!!!!
Sue :-)

Di said...

Annette,
Your day on Friday sounded like great fun, just what summer days should be like. Remember no entry in your blog is boring to your friends, so keep them coming dear.......You always make us smile. What a wonderful gift you have. Hugs, di

Colleen said...

You never write a boring blog, my dear!! La Peep?? That sounds like a cool restaurant name!! I'm glad you liked Hairspray, I'm debating on whether I really want to go or not! At least I've heard one good review! :) Have a great weekend!
~Colleen :)

Jacqniel said...

Annette - What a fun day! See - blogging doesn't have to always be super exciting. Just doing what you do is inspirational to many. Hugs! Jacque