Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Another long break from blogging...no excuses...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Hello to anyone who is still reading this "off again, on again" blog. I wish I had something brilliant to talk about or some funny dog story. But, unfortunately I've got nothing exciting to share. I know it's been a while since I've blogged and you're thinking, "Surely she's got something to write about." I hate to disappoint you, but, I don't. I've been battling some pretty serious "tiredness" for the last week or so. I don't think it's a bug, I don't think it's PH, I don't think it's the Addison's disease and I can't even blame it on my knee because that is also healing. It might just be "lazy old woman" syndrome. Rod's banking on my tiredness as a potential bug (he's fighting his second cold in the last couple of weeks) and that the bug is making me tired since I have PH, Addison's and am a lazy old woman. (I added the last part. He's too smart to make that comment...at least within arm's length.)

So, I guess I came here just to tell you hello and that, except for the tiredness, I'm just fine.

By the way, if you have any ideas of what you'd like to read about on this blog, I'd greatly appreciate some suggestions. Maybe when I'm dragging my derriere, some outside suggestions might help motivate me to do something besides staring at the television.

Thanks for checking in.
Thanks for reading.
Annette

3 comments to Another long break from blogging...no excuses...:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cutie...
Glad to see you make an appearance...LOL
I got that same bug I belive..Old woman and all..LOL..Just something is not right and I like you do not feel it is PH..I was thinking just laziness..Humm..well I am happy to know I am not alone..But hope that this passes as well..at least you have an excuse..you were just on a grande vacation..;))
Tell Rod Hi and you all take care...
TTYL

Hugs :))

Leslie said...

You may think this is boring, but you could write about what it's like to live in Nebraska. I've never been. I picture it as a cross between Little House on the Prairie and the black and white part of the Wizard of Oz. (I know that's Kansas, but it's all out there from my point of view.)

Anyway, as an east coast Jew, I can't imagine a life where doing chores includes feeding actual livestock or where tractors make good birthday presents. So, look at your life with new eyes and tell us what it's like to live in Nebraska.

I hear it's very wholesome. (Just being provocative.)

See you in the funny pages.

Bonnie said...

Hi Annette, I've been waiting for you to tell us more about the wedding. I went through it last yr with my son and daughter-in-law and now they have a baby on the way.
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling very good. I hope it passes soon with all of the holidays on the way.

Take care,

Bonnie, NV