Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I'm here...I'm just mostly boring....

Saturday, October 31, 2009
I know I haven't blogged for a while. I got some kind of bug again...we don't know if it was the infamous H1N1 or "just a bug." But it did make me very, very tired and very, very achy with a very low-grade fever. I had to increase my steroids which then screwed up my coumadin levels, yada, yada, yada!

But, mostly I haven't posted because I really would like to revamp this blog. I think it's very boring. I feel bad for when someone comes by to read something of interest and it's just the same old, same old. I have some ideas and will hopefully get some brain cells back in working order.

And, if you're wondering if I got the "regular" flu shot? The answer is yes, several weeks ago. Also, if you're wondering if I got the "H1N1 shot?" No, there haven't been any available. But, I"m on the list so I'm sure I'll be getting one soon. If you have an opportunity to get both flu shots, you need to do it. I'm hearing some very, scary and sad stories of "regular" people who are getting the tough strain of this bug.

OK, I'm really boring and Rod bought a TON of Halloween candy and we might (if we're lucky) get 2-3 kids stop by. So, I've got some munching to do!

Thanks for checking in on this boring blog that hopefully will be getting revamped and more interesting.

Thanks for reading.
Annette

9 comments to I'm here...I'm just mostly boring....:

Bonnie, NV said...

Glad your feeling somewhat better, Annette. I always come to your blog because I love your family and fun stories. And hang in there we are all unique not boring!!

Annette said...

Bonnie, you are a sweetheart! Thank you!
Annette

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you back blogging again! I wondered if you'd come down with the flu and am glad to hear you're feeling better.
Hope you had some little T or Trs.
Love, Donna

Di said...

You might think your blog is boring, but the rest of us love to read it! You have such a way with words, and of course your humor is great! Never feel like it is boring to your readers. We just are sorry you have been feeling so punk. I am sure that Halloween candy will perk you right up.
hugs, di

Colleen said...

I agree, I don't find your blog boring at all! I usually come away laughing after I read your posts! :) I'm very happy you are feeling better! I haven't gotten my H1N1 either since it's just not available.I keep checking around for it, though!

HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better Cutie;))

OMG..I know we bought lots of candy and only had about 20 kids if that..So guess who gets to eat it..well not me..LOl I bought most of what I do not like..yes there are candies I do not like...LOL..Will send the leftovers with Manny to work tomorrow..LOL

BTW..I love your Blog..its you and you have such great pics to share too..Take care..
Lots of hugs :))

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Glad everything is going well! And, it's good to hear from you on your blog... and I don't think it's boring! :)

Hugs -Tiffany

Annette said...

Wow!! You certainly know how to make an old woman feel loved! Thank you so very, very much.
Annette
:)

The Truth said...

Hey!

There's a football game this weekend!

You have not given yourself the opportunity to buy me any ice cream?

I KNOW something must be wrong!