Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Sorry for another quick and boring post....

Wednesday, August 20, 2008
But, I have to go to bed. But, I needed any of you reading this to know that Rod and I were NOT in Spain, we were not on the plane in Spain that crashed. We were in St. Petersburg, Russia and are now floating on to Helsinki, Finland. I just wanted you to know if anyone heard the news and was worried.
more later
thanks for reading
annette

4 comments to Sorry for another quick and boring post....:

Anonymous said...

Thx for that tidbit Annette...That was a very important bit:))
Glad you are safe and rest when you need to my Phriend...

Hugs,
Jen

Di said...

Don't stress about blogging to us back at home. You need to rest and enjoy your trip. We can hear all the details on your return to the states. Glad you are safe and sound however.
Hugs, di

Barbara Howard said...

Thank the Lord, I am glad you both are alright.

barb

Anonymous said...

can you buy tramadol online legally tramadol 600mg a day - buy tramadol without a script