Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

OK folks, time to pack your virtual suitcases...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Rod and I are heading out on another cruise! This time, I'll be taking you on a tour of the Baltics!
We are leaving today, Wednesday the 13th, and will get back on the 27th. We are going on the Royal Caribbean cruise lines again. This time we'll be going on the "Jewel of the Seas."



We are flying to London this afternoon, staying a day to sleep and get somewhat adjusted to the time zone change. Then, we get on the boat and start cruising!!

So, give me a couple of days to get settled, then you can start CRUISING!!
Have fun and behave yourselves while I'm gone. Oh, and please, please, please say many, many prayers for my good friend (at least she still is.....hopefully will still be by the time we get back!)Tammy! She has dog, fish, horse and house duty! Yes, we are bringing her a big, big present....maybe we'll just bring her back a castle or art museum....

Thanks for reading.

Annette

Oh, by the way, in case you were wondering...I have a large, hard-sided suitcase that is just filled with stuff for my Flolan medicine for 14 days. I also have part of another suitcase filled with charging things for my portable oxygen concentrator, plus a couple of chargers in my carry-on, plus additional batteries (8 in all). It's a good thing that Rod has been working out. He's going to need it!

4 comments to OK folks, time to pack your virtual suitcases...:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip Cutie:))
Will be waiting to Cruise along with ya...What a true friend...at least now?LOL

Take care...

Hugs,
Jen

Di said...

Can't wait for this travel-log to arrive. Have a great time cruising! So happy for you and Rod.
Hugs, di

Colleen said...

Good luck to Tammy!!!!!

I hope you and Rod have a wonderful trip, and I can't wait to be "traveling" with you!!!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Barbara Howard said...

have a wonderful time my friend cruising around. I am so happy for you. I will miss you

barbara