Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I said I'd try to post a bit more.....

Thursday, October 21, 2010
But, this is going to be short and sweet. I went to the dentist today (6 month cleaning....soooo exciting, aren't I?) AND I went to a movie this afternoon with my dear daughter-in-law's mother, Jeane. I tell you, we really hit the jackpot when Nick married Kara! Her entire family is incredibly wonderful! Anyway, Jeane and I went to see "The Social Network" which is the movie about how "Facebook" came into being.



It was a really interesting and well made movie. I do have to admit though, there were many discussions about computers and algorithms that were way above my head!
I give this movie 8 puppy paws up!



When I got home from the movie, I fell asleep on the couch until about an hour ago. Now I need to go take care of my medicine and get to bed. I sure hope these iron pills kick in soon. Sleeping away my life is not my idea of a good time. (Sorry. I told myself I wasn't going to do any whining in this posting.)

Thanks for checking in.
Thanks for reading.
Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Annette

0 comments to I said I'd try to post a bit more.....: