Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A quick post...

Friday, March 5, 2010
I wanted to share the fact that today, I actually had a "good day!" Now, I know that doesn't sound like a newsworthy piece of information. But, given how crappy I've felt off and on during this last month, I just wanted to write this down to remember that I actually had a good day! I'm planning on having a lot more good days. But, I need to have this recorded in black and white so when I have another "bad day" I'll know that all is not lost and that I will many more "good days!" So here is why today was a GOOD DAY! I went all day without a fever, I went all day without a nose bleed and I went all day and only needed a 20 minute nap instead of a 2 hour nap! I also got out of the house and did a couple of errands. Rod and I went to a movie tonight and I came home with enough energy to mix my own meds. And, when it was time to go to bed I was able to change into my pajamas without experiencing significant pain and with enough energy to do the job without having to take a rest from the beginning and end.

There was one bleak spot though' today. I bought my signature REECES PEANUT BUTTER CUP BLIZZARD and it didn't taste good....what a cruel, cruel experience. I'll have to try again soon...I wont' that little blip interfere with my "required medical treatment!"

Alright, it's way past my bedtime.
Thanks for reading.
Annette

4 comments to A quick post...:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back to posting. I look forward to your life and how you tell it like it is with PH.
It is nice to know that I am not the only one who is so tired and needs naps. PH is hard to live with.
Take Care of yourself.

Bonnie said...

I'm so happy for you Annette, that you're felling good today. Maybe tomorrow will be a great day!! Remember to only take one day at a time and enjoy what you can do. So glad to hear from you.

What movie did you see?

Bonnie

Colleen said...

I'm so glad you had a good day!! Sorry about the blizzard!! Yes, get another one and hopefully that will be tastier! HUGS!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just want to say Hi to Everyone!