Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Just so you know....

Monday, May 25, 2009
My phriend Cindy is still "hanging in there." She is such a tough woman. I'm very, very spent and have just not been up to blogging. I've enjoyed getting to spend so much extra time with her. Please keep Cindy and her husband in your prayers.
I'll get back to blogging soon.
Sorry about being so absent.
Thanks for checking in.
Thanks for reading.

Annette

2 comments to Just so you know....:

Anonymous said...

Annette...
Thx for the update..I have been wondering how Cindy is doing...I will continue to keep her & the family & friends in my prayers..
Take care Cutie;))
Update when you can...

Hugs:))
Jen

Barbara Howard said...

I hope that Cindy is doing much better and also you are doing good also, I will keep praying for Cindy and her husband

love you
barbara