Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Sunday, June 1, 2008
My beloved husband drooling over a John Deere Tractor catalogue....





Asa after taking a dip in the mud puddle.....






The mud puddle.....




Haver laughing at him for getting muddy again.....




My new pair of Keds....




And now a commercial!


We still have a few specially commissioned, limited edition Peggy Karr Pulmonary Hypertension plates. Under the sticker is the word "HOPE." They are only $55.00 each. Please let me know if you are interested. For those phriends that are coming to the conference in Houston, I'll be happy to bring your plate with me.





Thanks for reading.

Annette

1 comments to A Few of My Favorite Things...:

paula54 said...

Hi Annette. Love those puppies. Toby just got an 8 week old Newfoundland. It's gonna get HUGE!
You may have a Hummer, but we have a big John Deere! Wanna come out and go for a ride?!