Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Merry Christmas to you all!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Nick and Chris are both home! Chris left Chicago yesterday with his dog, Deeoje, along with a snowstorm that seemed to "ride along" with him all the way home! It took him 12 hours instead of the normal 8 due to the weather and accidents. So, praise God that he made it home safe and sound! Nick does not have to work tonight! Praise God once again! So, I need to get my butt in gear because the 4 of us are going to the 5:00 service at church. Then Rod's brother, his wife and their 3 kids will come over for Christmas Eve dinner! Nick is staying over, but he does have to get up very early to go into work to do rounds. But, tomorrow Rod's brother's family and my sister and her girls will all come over for Christmas day lunch and presents! Then, my sister and her girls, Rod, Nick, Chris and myself will go to our annual Christmas night movie! This year we're going to see, "The Day the Earth Stood Still!"
I'm going to try to write some more later, but, just in case I wanted to get on here and tell you all to have a very wonderful Christmas.
Thanks for reading.
much love
annette

3 comments to Merry Christmas to you all!:

Teddybear said...

Annette I am glad everyone made it safe and sound, though it took longer they made it. The snow just won't quit, enough is enough. May you and yours have a very Blessed Christmas. Love Deb.

Barbara Howard said...

Hello
i am glad everyone made it home safe and sound, and sounds like you have been a busy lady with all this christmas stuff, I admire how you can do all that, I could barely do any shopping at all this year I felt so bad.

have a wonderful new year
barbara

Anonymous said...

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas:)) Glad the boys made it safe..
Hugs,
Jen