Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

One More PH Event!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tomorrow afternoon three people (including myself) from our local support group will meet with the Omaha mayor, Mayor Mike Fahey and receive a proclamation for the month of November to also be Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness month in the city of Omaha. I've decided that I'm stopping at Dairy Queen on the way home, getting a Blizzard and then taking a very, very long nap!

3 comments to One More PH Event!:

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl...and yes..you will need that Blizzard and then a nice nap:))

Great job:))

Hugs,
Jen

Nancy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments.

I have always admired your drive and passion for raising awareness for PH. Keep up the good work.

Colleen said...

Good for you in getting that blizzard!!!

Oh, yeah, and umm, good for you for getting that PH proclamation, too!! haha!

Hugs,
Colleen :)